With 95% of targeted attacks beginning with an email, your secure email gateway is vitally important as your first line of defense.
Attackers are more frequently using previously-unknown malware to evade traditional protection. While conventional anti-malware protection is still essential as a first line of defense, organizations need additional tools to combat today’s targeted, unknown malware.
Unfortunately, many next-generation solutions designed to deal with unknown threats are too complex and expensive for many businesses to consider. And under-resourced small and mid-sized businesses definitely don’t want yet another point solution to clutter up their network.
That’s why we’re delivering Sophos Sandstorm as an option to Sophos Email Appliance (SEA). Sandstorm is an advanced malware defense solution that complements Sophos security products to quickly and accurately detect, block and respond to evasive threats using powerful, cloud-based sandbox technology.
- Easy to try – sign up directly from the product interface
- Easy to deploy – simply activate the policy
- Easy to manage – all from within your “three-clicks-to-anywhere” interface
- Detects threats designed to evade sandboxes that other solutions miss
- Simple, efficient policy control
- Superior visibility with granular, incident-based reports
- Rapid deployment – you get instant protection with no hardware to deploy or appliance upgrade needed
- Minimal impact on performance – all processing is done in the cloud
- Collective intelligence – improved protection based on analysis of threats detected across the broad Sophos customer base
Why should you be interested?
Many organizations recognize the need to take steps to protect their business against unknown threats. What they don’t want is yet another point solution to clutter up their network.
If you want an advanced threat solution that’s easy to try and deploy, simple to manage, and uses the best threat intelligence, Sophos Email Appliance with Sophos Sandstorm checks all these boxes.
Visit sophos.com/sandstorm to learn more about how Sophos Sandstorm works.