The new Sophos XG Firewall combines a number of technologies that will be familiar to both Sophos UTM and Cyberoam users, while adding a variety of new concepts and innovations.
To help you, we’ve kicked off a series of “How-To” videos that we expect to grow into a comprehensive library over time. The initial set of videos covers a variety of Getting Started and Networking topics that should help those who are new to XG Firewall get up and running smoothly.
As an example, here’s one of the videos that covers how to make the most of the new Control Center and Main Menu Navigation.
The full list of videos so far includes:
And you can check out all the posts in our XG Firewall “How To” series on the Sophos Blog.
We hope you find these videos valuable, and if there’s a subject you’re particularly keen to see covered, please feel free to suggest it in a comment below.
XG Firewall – Learn more
Read these other blog posts to learn about the many innovations in Sophos XG Firewall:
- Sophos XG Firewall: A network security ecosystem with many innovations
- Sophos XG Firewall – Simpler, faster, and more-in-one
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – Policy management
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – FastPath packet optimization
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – User interface
- Sophos Firewall Manager and iView – Centralized management and reporting for all your XG Firewalls
- FAQs for Sophos UTM customers about the new XG Firewall