Partners and customers setting up new Sophos Cloud accounts now have the option of storing their data in a newly opened data center, located in Frankfurt, Germany. This is in addition to the existing Ireland and U.S. locations we have offered since the launch of Sophos Cloud.
The new Frankfurt data center allows Sophos Cloud customers in Germany to keep their data in-country, and customers in the rest of the DACH region and continental Europe will also benefit from having a centrally-located data center with data staying within the EU.
Each Sophos data center features top-notch security, stability, and performance, with customers across the globe now enjoying an additional option right in the heart of Europe.
New customers will have the option to choose the German data center when setting up their accounts.
Partners setting up new Sophos Cloud accounts will also see the option to choose any of the three data centers, including Frankfurt.
About Sophos Cloud
Sophos Cloud provides a simple, integrated, and complete protection management platform, including:
- Next-Generation Endpoint Protection across virtual and physical Windows and Mac systems
- Mobile management for iOS and Android devices, and mobile security for Android devices
- Windows and Linux server protection and single-click Windows Server Lockdown
- A secure web gateway that provides advanced web protection for Windows, Mac, and mobile devices
- Synchronized security with our new Sophos XG Firewall with Security Heartbeat™
For more information about Sophos Cloud or to set up a trial in our new German data center, visit sophos.com/cloud today.