We released a new Up2Date package for Sophos UTM 9.3 which will introduce several fixes to our current UTM platform, including firmware upgrades for Sophos APs.
For details on installation options and latest additions in this package please read on.
- Bugfix Update
- Fix several Wifi issues in UTM 9.3
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- Connected Wifi APs will perform firmware upgrade
- 31646 Hotspot drops Radius authentication requests
- 33320 Wireless Protection ‘Password of the Day’ feature is generating passwords that are offensive
- 33803 Webadmin stopped working from time to time
- 34258 (VxLAN) Wifi performance issue after update with separate zone cause a wrong MTU used
- 34296 Postgres connections running out due hotspotd DB connects
- 34302 SG W-Appliances: Not possible to assign a Bridge to AP LAN SSID to internal WIFI
- 34382 Client is unable to get an IP address from UTM DHCP server in seperate zone network
- 34383 Wireless clients connecting to a separate zone network are unable to receive DHCP replies from the UTM
- 34415 mdw crash when configuring radius for local wifi
- 34548 raid_monitor.plx fills up / partition (&STDOUT)
- 34558 RED frequently reconnecting because configuring an Additional Address as UTM-Hostname
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Sophos UTM to the latest version.
There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the UTM V9 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using to help us (and everyone helping you).
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are free to use our new demo server environment without hassle, nags, or registration. Enjoy!
Senior Product Manager