Today we made a new Up2Date package for Sophos UTM generally available which will introduce several bug fixes.
This update also is adding support for our new WiFi access point hardware.
Please read on to see the full details of this release.
Sophos UTM 9.207
- Maintenance Release
- Add support for new wireless APs AP15 and AP100
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- Connected Wifi APs will perform firmware upgrade
- 30195 It’s not possible to edit a country blocking exception from a source exception to a destination exception
- 30261 Change error handling for failed authentication in auth_form
- 31539 Add support for PFS (Perfect Forward Secrecy) to Exim
- 31772 Hotspot: voucher details for bridge-to-vlan networks
- 31857 SMTP profile mode not working, because not all domains are written in exim.conf.includes/local_domains
- 32029 Switching user group from “static” to “backend membership” does not remove static group members
- 32233 Switching user group from “backend membership” to”static” does not set backend_match to “none”
- 32241 “Update to Latest Version Now” downloads and installs newer up2date packages than displayed
- 32321 Upload fails for passive FTP connections in transparent mode
- 32340 Clients with Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant still fail to authenticate
- 32431 Kernel panic in 9.204: ip_queue_xmit+0x19a/0x2d3
- 32553 AFC control skiplist host listed in top 10 blocked application control destinations
- 32596 RED Interface doesn’t send dhcp requests after the RED is online
- 32605 UTM525 stops with kernel panic with nf_nat_seq_adjust+0x93/0x2e2 [nf_nat]
- 32616 Scanner time out while too many CCL rules are turned on
- 32646 OWA and OA access didn’t work anymore after changing the password
- 32781 Hotspot: expiry not set in DB
- 32833 Regression: SMTPd/Exim does not reload on AD backend server modification
- 33116 Up2date flag not set for owaspcrs
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Sophos UTM to the latest version.
There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
|Sophos UTM Up2Date FTP Mirrors:|
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the UTM V9 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using to help us (and everyone helping you).
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to email@example.com.
- You are free to use our new demo server environment without hassle, nags, or registration. Enjoy!
Senior Product Manager