We are pleased to announce that a new Up2Date package is available for Sophos UTM.
This update introduces several bug fixes and also includes the fix for the OpenSSL SSL/TLS vulnerability (CVE-2014-0224)
Please read on to see the full details of this release.
Sophos UTM 9.203
- Security Update
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- Connected Wifi APs will perform firmware upgrade
- Connected RED devices will perform firmware upgrade
- Windows SSL VPN Client should be updated
- 31027 FTP proxy active mode did not work and failed with the antivirus turned on
- 31460 Exception is detected but will be ignored on outgoing emails (when scan outgoing messages is active)
- 31571 Executive reports failed with error message “Bad file descriptor”
- 31594 Display of a SG Series shows ‘HA Slave Status Error’
- 31716 Permanent admin-reporter.pl restarts causing high cpu load
- 31938 OpenSSL SSL/TLS MITM vulnerability (CVE-2014-0224)
While you do not need to manually download Up2Date packages (they will automatically download and prepare themselves for you to install), for manual application of Up2Dates or for UTM installations without Internet connections, you can retrieve them using the link below.
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Sophos UTM to the latest version.
There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
|Sophos UTM Up2Date FTP Mirrors:|
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the UTM V9 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using to help us (and everyone helping you).
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are free to use our new demo server environment without hassle, nags, or registration. Enjoy!
Senior Product Manager