We are pleased to announce that a new Up2Date package is available for Sophos UTM.
This maintenance release for UTM 9.1 includes several fixes and firmware updates for Sophos Access Points as well as RED devices.
Please read on to see the full details of this release.
You may have seen the recent Sophos blog posts about the OpenSSL vulnerability. For more information on patches to address this issue, including soft release dates, read the knowledgebase article. We will announce the GA of these patches via the Up2Date blog as usual.
Sophos UTM 9.112
- Maintenance Release
- Fixed several issues with Intel netword cards
- Fixed several issues with SAA MacOS X client
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- Connected Wifi APs will perform firmware upgrade
- Connected RED devices will perform firmware upgrade
- 26130 DHCP mapping comments gets lost by upgrading to 9.100
- 30016 Mix SSL and WAF and SharePoint 2013 will no longer allow you to save files (file is opened write protected)
- 30478 System & UTM Backups ignore backup limits [9.1]
- 30509 Uploads via reverse proxy are limited to 128 MB when profile with ‘XSS Filter’ or ‘SQL Injection Filter’ enabled is in use
While you do not need to manually download Up2Date packages (they will automatically download and prepare themselves for you to install), for manual application of Up2Dates or for UTM installations without Internet connections, you can retrieve them using the link below.
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Sophos UTM to the latest version.
There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
|Sophos UTM Up2Date FTP Mirrors:|
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the UTM V9 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using to help us (and everyone helping you).
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are free to use our new demo server environment without hassle, nags, or registration. Enjoy!
Senior Product Manager