Today we have released ASG 7.513 for those customers still using this old version. This Up2Date is designed to provide an announcement that only a few days is left before ASG 7 sunsets as part of the End-of-Life Announcement. Package details are found by reading on.
ASG 7.513 Up2Date Details
-Astaro Security Gateway V7 is End-Of-Life December 31st, 2012.
-Configuration will not be upgraded
-System will not be rebooted
-No bugfixes in this release
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to update your Astaro Security Gateway. There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ASG or UTM features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using (e.g. “[7.513] What does end of life mean?”).
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to email@example.com.
- There are also UTM 9 demo server environments for public use.