Greetings, In order to apply some essential security patches, we are releasing Up2Date 7.405 now. This Up2Date is purely a security update, with no other changes.
It will spread within minutes to your appliance via our content distribution network. The details of 7.405 continue below. This Up2Date package is to patch a couple areas with essential security fixes. No other changes are included as part of this release.
Up2Date 7.405 Details
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- This package will be auto-downloaded and made ready for installation
- NOTE: *System will be rebooted*
- Fixes for possible vulnerabilities
- In regards to the new features and benefits of AxG 7.4, please read the V7.4 Release Notes PDF.
[Fix] 11064: Bind Dynamic Update DoS, CVE-2009-0696
[Fix] 11086: Address remaining Pluto vulnerablity to DoS by forged x509 certificates, CVS-2009-2661 (CVE-2009-2185 part 2)
Astaro Main FTP
Size: 3453875 bytes (3.30 Megabytes)
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
Astaro AxG Up2Date Download Mirrors:
– Astaro US
– Astaro US2
– Astaro Germany
– Astaro Germany2
(All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!)
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the AxG V7 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please take care to add always(!) the version you refer to (e.g. "[7.405] WAN Link Balancing ").
- If you have feedback to our documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is also a demo server: http://demo.astaro.com
The Astaro Team