This is a security bugfix Up2Date package for the DNS proxy.
- Configuration will not be changed
- Middleware will be restarted
- Hotfix for DNS proxy vulnerability – CVE-2008-1447
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system (All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!):
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
(Md5sum: 947e47ef461b5bce8edad1712fd718f0 – Size: 1,814,637 bytes)
Because of the risk of manipulated DNS answers we strongly recommend to install Up2Date 7.202 shortly.
Your Astaro R&D team