This is the third Up2Date for the public V7.200 BETA, it contains multiple bugfixes, some feature and performance improvements. If no new issues appear, this might be the release candidate. It will not be downloaded and installed on ASG 7.104 installations.
- This is the third Update for ASG V7.200 BETA
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- System will be reboot after Up2Date
- Added File Transfer Blocking for IM Protocols
- Improved detection accuracy of many IM/P2P protocols
- Improved performance for IM/P2P classification
- Added RAID monitor to dashboard (for ASG525 and AWG4000)
- Fixed some HTTP issues with large file transfer
- Fixed 100%-cpu usage while IM/P2P scanning
- Fixed Cluster IPS Crash
- Please check also the V7 BETA forum.
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to this BETA version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system (All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!):
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
(MD5sum: 786011c851de88d714344ced23934802 Size: 65.444.620 bytes)
HTTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
FTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
Thanks in advance for using and testing ASG V7.200 BETA,
Your Astaro R&D team!