This is the Release Candidate 2 Up2Date for the public 7.1 BETA, it contains just bugfixes for the BETA. It will not downloaded and installed on ASG 7.011 installations.
- This is ASG 7.1 RC2
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- System will be reboot after Up2Date
- Reference counting issues in kernel fixed Timezone settings issue fixed
- Active directory lowercase/uppercase domain joining fixed
- Minor HTTP Proxy fix
Please check also the V7 BETA forum. The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to this BETA version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system (All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!):
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
(MD5sum: 8935829a78e612de06919c89cac054c3 Size: 53,169,300 bytes)
HTTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
FTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
Please read also the official 7.1 BETA announcement.
Thx in advance for using and testing 7.1 BETA,
Your Astaro R&D team!