This Up2Date will fix various issues with SSL VPN, HTTP Proxy, Authentication, PPTP and HA/Cluster.
- Middleware will be restarted
- Active IP and VPN connections will be restarted
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- This is a bugfix release
- Please check also the V7 release notes PDF
Fix : PPTP connection may stop passing traffic
Fix : Corrupt databases in HA/Cluster environment
Fix : Problem in Authentication service under high load
Fix : HTTP Proxy authentication exceptions not working correctly
Fix : Checkboxes can not be enabled in HTTP Proxy when using Internet Explorer 6
Fix : Backend problem after importing a license
Fix : SSL VPN renegotiates keys every hour
Fix : Spam Digest not working on HA/Cluster systems
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system (All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!):
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
(MD5sum: 9c41c38b8f322d92c39971686ca8bf4e Size : 39.828.777 bytes)
HTTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Australian Mirror – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
FTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Australian Mirror – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ASG V7 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please take care to add always(!) the version you refer to (e.g. "[7.010] HTTP proxy authentication"). There is also a demo server to check ASG V7: http://demo.astaro.com.
Your Astaro R&D team