The Sophos Partner Connections conferences are kicking off in May, beginning in Las Vegas, followed by our events in London and Hanoi. We’re excited that over 1,000 of our partners will attend this year, and we’re looking forward to meeting with many of you to talk about our strategic vision for success made simple.
Our Partner Connections conferences are designed to give you the latest company news and updates on our channel program, and to show you how to leverage competitive positioning and market opportunities.
We want to listen to our partners too. Here’s how you can make the most out of your experience at the sessions, on social media, and at our mixers.
Connect with us at Partner Connections
Here are five great ways to connect with us during the event:
- Tweet us! Follow us at @SophosPartners. We’ll be tweeting passwords that you can exchange for a gift. Take a selfie during the conference and tweet us the photo with #SophosPC and you could also win some great prizes.
- Get advice. Learn how we can work better together. Visit the Partner Program kiosk and learn where to find the resources you need, and hear the hints and tips that will make working with Sophos easier and more rewarding for you.
- Meet up with Account Managers, SEs and Product Managers. Give us feedback on our existing products or recommend some future enhancements. This is a great opportunity to get your technical questions answered on the spot and build a connection to our product leaders.
- Get a free Sophos Cloud license! We are giving away one Not For Resale (NFR) license to each Partner who either stops by the Sophos Cloud demo kiosk or attends the Sophos Cloud breakout session. Drop off your business card, or give us your contact info, and we will email you an NFR license.
- Learn what’s new in the Sophos solution set, see our demos, and get to know us face to face!
If you need a little more info, including agenda and accommodations, visit our dedicated Sophos Partner Connections 2014 websites: