We have released a new Up2Date for our free UTM central management tool – Sophos UTM Manager. Release 4.104 is a bug fix release designed to increase the stability of your SUM 4.1 installation, and should be applied at your convenience. If you manage multiple UTM installations and are not yet using SUM, you can download easily here. Read on for the techy details!
Sophos UTM 4.104
- Fixed: DynDNS doesn’t work any more
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
-  Monthly scheduler stores new license pack in the directory for the current month instead of the next month
-  SUM is leaking sockets
-  Backup download not working
While you do not need to manually download Up2Date packages (they will automatically download and prepare themselves for you to install), for manual application of Up2Dates or for UTM installations without an Internet connection, you can retrieve them using the link below.
Download Link: ftp://ftp.astaro.de/SUM/v4/up2date/u2d-sys-4.103009-104010.tgz.gpg
MD5 Sum: 03e15898229de69cbdc70999549fad3b
Up2Date Installation: Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Sophos UTM to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
1. Log into the SUM WebAdmin on port 4444 (not Gateway Manager which is by default on port 4422), navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
2. Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
|Sophos Up2Date FTP Mirrors:|
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the SUM V4 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using to help us (and everyone helping you). e.g. “[4.100] Central Backup Management Question”.
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are free to use our new demo server environment without hassle, nags, or registration. Enjoy!